Get your giving face on and your credit cards out because it’s time to show some holiday love to the climber in your life. Here are a few of our favorite gift ideas this season.
1. The Hand Stuff Hand Balm – This one is the perfect stocking stuffer for any climber. The Hand Stuff works hard to heal and protect dry, cracked skin and it smells great too! Made from just 5 all natural ingredients – shea butter, lanolin, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, and vitamin E – this balm will leave your hands happy.
2. Black Diamond Cold Forge Hoody – Give the gift of warmth that will help make climbing on a warmer winter day possible! If your climbing partner doesn’t have a puffy yet, this coat is sure to be a winner. We especially love the stretch gusseted cuffs and the helmet compatible hood. And BD found a way to make a puffy that doesn’t make you look puffy, with its super sleek design, including alternating angled stitching. It’s available for men too!
3. AVEX 3Sixty Pour Thermal Bottle – There’s nothing better than making your loved ones feel warm and cozy all winter long. Do just that with this high quality, sleekly designed thermal bottle from AVEX. My 3Sixty Pour never leaks, pours easily into the lid that doubles as a cup, and keeps my tea piping hot on cold climbing days this fall.
4. Triple Aught Artemis Hoodie – We’re clearly all about making your loved one feel the warmth! This fitted merino wool hoodie that will be their go-to layer all winter long, whether it be the at the crag or around the fire after climbing. Merino wool can be a little pricey, but its ability to insulate, breathe, wick sweat, and natural odor resistance will be sure to win their thanks.
5. Crux Crush Chalk Bag by Organic Climbing – Treat yourself and your loved ones to a uniquely designed Crux Crush chalk bag made by one of our favorite companies, Organic Climbing. Each bag is one-of-a-kind, handmade in the USA, and features Crux Crush colors and logo. Show your CXC love and get your hands in one of these!
Happy holidays and climb on!