One for me, one for you. That’s often how my holiday shopping goes. So here are our picks for you and your favorite climber this holiday season!
1. 3rd Rock Eden Trousers: Durable fabric, great colors, and design choices like a gusseted crotch, elastic waistband, and articulated knees make these one of my favorite pants to climb in. If you’d rather opt for a hoodie or tank, 3rd Rock has got tons of great ones for both men and women. To sweeten the deal, all 3rd Rock profit made on Black Friday will be donated to Climbers Against Cancer. AND, you can get free shipping with code GIVEORGANIC. Win, win, win.
2. Edelrid Women’s Solaris: This is the Cadillac of women’s climbing harnesses, with extra-wide legs loops, a cushy waist strap, and a host of bells and whistles that give it a female-specific fit, including a dual webbing strap and longer leg loop straps to sit better on the hips. Guaranteed to not only make your butt look cute but also be comfy no matter what you’re climbing.
3. Beal Atlantis Helmet: If your New Year’s resolution is to wear your helmet more often, the Beal Atlantis makes it easy to stick to it. I was initially sold on the helmet because it was one of the few to advertise lateral and vertical impacts protection, but have totally fallen in love with every detail of the helmet, from the lightweight yet durable foam to the magnetic chin straps. It’s a keeper!
4. Rhino Skin Solutions: This skincare line covers every possible need for our high-maintenance climber hands. The Dry Spray and Performance Cream really stand out to me as unique products that keep your hands drier for longer. Rhino Skin is offering the perfect little stocking stuffer pack for the special climber in your life. Since I’m a sucker for a deal you can also get 30% off with code HOLIDAY.
5. Friendly Foot Shoe Deodorizing Powder: My go-to stocking stuffer for climbers and non-climbers alike, this powder is the best on the market. The combination of lavender, eucalyptus, and peppermint has kept my climbing shoes stink-free for 3+ years and counting.
Climb on and happy holidays!
Mary & Emily